WE GET YOUR STORY HEARD
If you want Yourself, Your Film/Music or Brand to get more exposure, have more impact and be heard by more people then this is for you. The digital PR campaign will speak about you, your content or Brand. We target national and regional News and lifestyle press, to create as much coverage as possible. A typical PR campaign with Digitunes lasts 4 weeks and is carefully planned from the beginning to end. We will create a press release and distribute it to top key media outlets across India to ensure the best results.
- ₹ 35,000
10 to 15 News Portals covered Across India.
2 Weeks Campaign
- Best For Instagram & Facebook Verification
- ₹ 100,000
- ₹ 200,000
What is PR ?
Digital PR involves write-up about you, your music/film or Brand on leading websites and online publications and honest (hopefully good) customer reviews. Digital PR helps you reach your target customers by featuring your work or business on websites they read, podcasts they listen to and on social media accounts they love. It can get you five-star reviews on Google and Amazon. Ultimately, Digital PR positively impacts a website’s search engine visibility and ranking.
For Musician, Filmmakers, or businesses, a well-planned Digital PR strategy will focus on getting You or Your Work/business featured in online publications that write about your kind of news. These could be local newspaper websites, local blogs written by bloggers living in the area, reviews from local people who have purchased from you and sponsorship of local events or charities.
What Are The Types Of Digital PR Strategy?
Digital PR strategies predominantly focus on publishing articles and securing backlinks from relevant websites and blogs. It also involves nurturing relationships with journalists to get mentioned in the press. However, there are a number of different ways this task can be implemented, different types of links which can be built and other important Digital PR strategies that may also be utilised.
Here are some of the most common types of Digital PR strategy:
- Publishing articles online to gain high-quality backlinks
- Networking with journalists and editors to gain backlinks
- Press releases and syndicating newsworthy content to gain press features
- Blogger outreach to gain backlinks and mentions on relevant blogs
- Influencer marketing to gain mentions on influential social media accounts
- Affiliate programs that pay bloggers who refer customers to your business a commission
- Offline press events or blogger events that aim to gain online coverage
- Sharing and syndicating infographics